All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i am obsessed with the fact that that on most of the uniform it has threadless sequins, so safe and no fallout. looooooooooooooooove
How do these hold up long term? We had some on varsity practice wear that lost their shine pretty quickly. I would be concerned that after 2 years or so of wash and wear they wouldn't be nearly so sparkly.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Reactions: ian
How do these hold up long term? We had some on varsity practice wear that lost their shine pretty quickly. I would be concerned that after 2 years or so of wash and wear they wouldn't be nearly so sparkly.

I have some practice wear for my kids of the same material and i just wash it inside out on cold, under the "hand wash" setting on my washer and its holds pretty well, i never put anything with stones or sequins in the dryer because it damages the uniform/gear and the heat re activates the glue on sequins and stones. The practice wear i had last year still hasnt lost its shine! so its strange hearing yourse faded so quickly!

Agree. I would be a little concerned. We ordered new warm-ups mid season last year and in a couple of months they were definitely the worn in look. The sequins themselves were ok - however some fell off and the whole design was miss-shappen on some. You could see where they started and where they currently were.

I sometimes wonder what uniform companies and manufacturers realistically deem the life of a uniform to be. Is it one year and that is all? I know we as parents want to get as many seasons as possible out of them, but after 2 years of wash and wear I would expect them not to look nearly as good as the first season.

w1xjrk.jpg

34ou0zr.jpg

cheer st. louis - a new gym in st. louis

Back