All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2z9bcig.jpg
From both sneak peaks I get the feeling like it's just going to be sublimated with no added sparkle; like wildcat's uniform.
Eta: oF course they clarify that it is right as I am typing this post lol.

some time ago... when the more "theatrical" worlds uniforms were used someone asked bluecat and i vaguely recall him saying that they preferred the full top so all of their athletes feel comfortable and it looked good on all body types. so i won't be surprised if they eventually transition to all full tops. all of CA Austin is full top and majority of plano already is (guessing charlotte will be, too)

or that pic could just be the boys uniform.
My understanding is Royal and ReignCats are half tops and all other teams are full tops in Charlotte but I might've imagined that.

some time ago... when the more "theatrical" worlds uniforms were used someone asked bluecat and i vaguely recall him saying that they preferred the full top so all of their athletes feel comfortable and it looked good on all body types. so i won't be surprised if they eventually transition to all full tops. all of CA Austin is full top and majority of plano already is (guessing charlotte will be, too)

or that pic could just be the boys uniform.
Yeah blue cat definitely said they would eventually transition to full tops for all teams. I'm interested to see this new uniform, it will be so weird not having the cheetah print ones but I'm excited for a change! Assuming that change is equally as pretty and functional as the current ones of course

Not sure if this is new or posted yet. I'm pretty sure it's new. I saw it on instagram

33ju7wk.jpg

Not a fan of all the mesh. It's overkill

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know you said it wasn't new but I've never seen it before. Am I dreaming or is... Is that... Camouflage?
You are not dreaming...You see camouflage....this is real life..

On another note,I thought we had banned sneak peeks...why are they still here?!?! I hate sneak peeks and everything they stand for; either show it or don't show it-but don't show us a one-third of the lettering and two halves of a sparkle! Who though of this sneak peek thing? They need to pay everybody's cheer bills for a season or two...

Back