All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

149bnm0.jpg

idk what to think about this...
Shade

I'm confused. I thought wed already discussed the reign uniforms in this thread. Did I miss something why it's suddenly an issue again?

Hmmm I find that comment really odd coming from Twisters...really surprised to be honest. Unless Rebel isn't being truthful about the design. Just because someone from Rebel said it was originally made through them and then MDT took it to GK could be false.

No, it was designed by Kristen Ashworth from Rebel Athletic to be debuted at 2014 Worlds. Can you post the catalog uniform you're talking about?

I believe it is the comment towards rebel that is being discussed, not the uniform in particular.

I assume it's in response to the pic a few pages back where someone posted the catalog photo that "proves" that the Rebel lady (quoted above) was wrong (I won't say she was dishonest because I think someone was actually dishonest with her, so she didn't know?) But it IS in regards to that particular uniform. I think @12stepCheermom meant we already discussed whether Rebel or GK designed it, and now it seems MDT is taking a stance (3 months late I guess)

Someone may have seen it and asked someone at MDT about it recently, since it was only posted in the past couple weeks. I was wondering why it didn't come back up when he posted the picture. Maybe they were tempering their response and that's why it's coming back up so much later.

I like that they posted it - if Rebel didn't design the uniform, they shouldn't be saying that they did. But I am confused - obviously they had some kind of dealing with Rebel for Rebel to use a design with their logo at all, no? Or are they saying Rebel is completely lying and never even worked with them?

I assume it's in response to the pic a few pages back where someone posted the catalog photo that "proves" that the Rebel lady (quoted above) was wrong (I won't say she was dishonest because I think someone was actually dishonest with her, so she didn't know?) But it IS in regards to that particular uniform. I think @12stepCheermom meant we already discussed whether Rebel or GK designed it, and now it seems MDT is taking a stance (3 months late I guess)

Someone may have seen it and asked someone at MDT about it recently, since it was only posted in the past couple weeks. I was wondering why it didn't come back up when he posted the picture. Maybe they were tempering their response and that's why it's coming back up so much later.

I like that they posted it - if Rebel didn't design the uniform, they shouldn't be saying that they did. But I am confused - obviously they had some kind of dealing with Rebel for Rebel to use a design with their logo at all, no? Or are they saying Rebel is completely lying and never even worked with them?
the catalog post you're talking about is it the one with both rebel and GK next to each other?

Either way- I do NOT think that was the way to go about it. At all. It just seemed a bit classless- passive aggressive digs don't make me sympathetic, it makes me wonderful if you were being difficult!

the catalog post you're talking about is it the one with both rebel and GK next to each other?

Not sure. I'm pretty sure @ryanaarontroy (I hope that's his name!) posted it? It was a picture of an old gk catalog picture with that uniform in different colors. From like 2010 or something - way before this rebel lady would have designed something for 2014 worlds.

Back