All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I absolutley LOVE the Brandon one!!!! Told you that itspossible to do nice full tops.. without alot of mesh or looking like the unis supposed to be a crop.

I LOVE the Brandon one! That sirens one though...YIKES! If I wore that my boobs would for sure be making that top cleavage central! It had to have been a man that chose that because no woman would think that's a good idea:/ at least I'd hope not!

I
Sadly, I wasnt allowed to design the team i coach a new sublimated fulltop uniform since they are going with another company other than the one i work for.(it took alot out of me to not have full design control lol) But at the end of the day im fine with it because we just finished sizing our kids, We place the full order on monday, and receive them the first or second week of October. Oh and they were only 85$ and the quality is amazing. It is the same company that printed the Rain Athletics Aqua worlds uniforms i designed. Ill def post photos once i received them!

I love love love loved Rain's worlds uni. So unique. So fitting. Great job!!! Would love to talk to you about designing one for our first worlds team for next season.

2ihxz03.png

2hnug7m.png

level 1-4 unis next to the level 5s. I'm so glad they opted for the stomach & skirt to be black for the full top!

South Carolina had to stop wearing crop top uniforms a few seasons back. I was concerned that their new uniforms designs would suffer and look frumpy and awkward. So far every new uniform they have debuted since the rule change I have liked.

Where did you get this info from.... They have crop top uniforms they have been wearing for the past 3 years

Dear teams,

What is nude mesh for average white cheerleader is actually just awkward cream colored mesh for Black people.

In summary, please don't.

Sincerely,

A Black person.

This makes so much sense. I don't understand why the gyms and uni makers don't get it!

Where did you get this info from.... They have crop top uniforms they have been wearing for the past 3 years
I lived with team members. So from them. They have not worn crops for games for about 2 seasons now. Not sure when was the last time you saw them? Check any pictures from the past two seasons or ask any member. They do not wear crop tops anymore. I can guarantee it.

Last edited:
I lived with team members. So from them. They have not worn crops for games or competition for about 2 seasons now. Not sure when was the last time you saw them? Check any pictures from the past two seasons or ask any member. They do not wear crop tops anymore. I can guarantee it.

Check above post

Back