All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

florida top dog gives me a shooting star vibe... probably due to the sparkly, Arial letters with no spaces between words :)confused:why? i hate SS for that very reason.) and the forearm half of the sleeves.

that skirt.. WHY is it asymmetrical?! (and i hope that one is not actually hers because it is not her size.) i don't hate the top.. but if i had to wear that thing strapped to my neck i'd go crazy. (especially if i had a tight, compression, halter sports bra under that strap.) you'd think someone was dramatically strangling me if i were in that thing.

separately, i'm okay with each piece. together, no. they do not make one, cohesive uniform.

Alright, daughter was fitted tonight for new uniform - We are getting 1 step closer to that elusive uniform that I completely love, but cannot for the life of me, describe nor even get a picture for Fierce boarders...I can definitely write in a certainty that the colors are Gold, Black and White with boy shorts and a high collar neckline...:cheering:

Alright, daughter was fitted tonight for new uniform - We are getting 1 step closer to that elusive uniform that I completely love, but cannot for the life of me, describe nor even get a picture for Fierce boarders...I can definitely write in a certainty that the colors are Gold, Black and White with boy shorts and a high collar neckline...:cheering:
She's on twinks right? I tumbled with a few girls who are on twinkles this year before I moved to North Carolina.

tumblr_nc0cj1Tcqg1s417ruo1_500.jpg

Cheer Command from tumblr. What does the R stand for?

tumblr_nc0cj1Tcqg1s417ruo1_500.jpg

Cheer Command from tumblr. What does the R stand for?
The red stripe that goes from the shoulder to the neckline looks like it continues as some sort of strap that is tucked in. What's that about?

Otherwise, I like. I don't have the same issue with an asymetrical skirt that some of you have.

Back