All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fy0dv7.jpg

Pittsburgh by Varsity

The stars are mesh. The skirt is mesh. Whyyyy its so beautiful otherwise!

Also there are like 6 P's on the left uni, I don't see the need for that many P's...

Cropped sleeves are commen for competition Leo's, and actually quite comfortable, as they aren't to long and they look uniform instead of being long on one girl and short on another
Oh yeah, I've seen it on leos before! I was thinking more of cheer, I haven't seen it before but overall like it! It gives more of an athletic feel in my opinion.

I don't like the P

The P isn't from the state of PA. It's a take off of Fierce brand, with the big F.

My daughter used to be a superstar. I love them both. Although I think I was very much in the minority in that I didn't like the last ones at all. I still have the original uniform. It was very blue. lol

The P isn't from the state of PA. It's a take off of Fierce brand, with the big F.

My daughter used to be a superstar. I love them both. Although I think I was very much in the minority in that I didn't like the last ones at all. I still have the original uniform. It was very blue. lol

I still think it looks weird :)

The stars are mesh. The skirt is mesh. Whyyyy its so beautiful otherwise!

Also there are like 6 P's on the left uni, I don't see the need for that many P's...

I feel like if the silver accents and the Crystal rhinestones were a gold color the Models uniform would look more cohesive with the program uniform. It would also be absolutely beautiful if the uniform were black with the gold accents in my opinion. I do love the red and blue stone fill accents though. Overall they are both very well done.

Back