All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey guys look! Awkward cut outs and stomach mesh aren't just for cheer uniforms anymore!

19 Sexy Costumes That Have Gone Way Too Far
All i could think of with this, in the spirit of halloween "Top Guns going house to house, re-treat!"
enhanced-buzz-24863-1411670491-10.jpg

It was pretty brief for me too because I can't remember if the sleeves are white or nude mesh with green/black sublimation. It'll definitely be one of kind for the NW.

(And I was the one in the purple shirt in the video. I think there are only like 3 girls that aren't associated with REACT on the team so the odds were in your favor :p)
youre on that team?? Both of my coaches are on that team!

Spirit Xtreme from Southlake, TX
We had a big uniform reveal during skit night at our overnight camp!
10653854_10152418363597983_115839057406318561_n.jpg
Really love those skirt and the sleeves! This is one of the very few uniforms where the mesh triangles on the stomach actually looks good. Also really like the line of rhinestones on the top of the skirt to break up all the black, nice touch! Not the hugest fan of the mesh neckline on the front but it makes sense once you see the back so I can't complain. Looks really good!

edited, i realized the unis i posted were in fact not new my bad

i love the new supermodels uniform , it's adorable!

Fitting were today and I was so excited to see the uniform!

Too bad that the uniform that they were sized with was not the one that they are getting :(

<3 broken!

Latest posts

Back