All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New program out of Iowa (Cheer Iowa Athletics)

I'm curious to see what they look like unfolded and on a person, but from the picture they look cute!

znBioez.jpg
I hope all of their flyers have straight legs lol

Look at that, another state outline! Haha but I do really like the CIA top. I'm interested to see the bottom
I actually really like the state outline on this one because it's not the main focus (or a cutout on the back). Looks good!

Yes, I can not do that to my CP. It's not her own rhinestones, it's her bases rhinestones. I wouldn't put anything on her to make her possibly be slippery. She won't even put lotion on her legs the morning of a competition. She gets the most scratches (small cuts that are bleeding when she comes off the floor) on the small of her back.
Stories like these make me wonder why coaches continue to order mesh uniforms tear after year.

You must've missed the sequin uniform era then... uncomfortable on the inside AND out!! Scratches everywhere!

oh no, quite the opposite. i retired before the rhinestone era (which is 200% fine by me.) my last few years we had sequin bloomers. sequins chaffing between your thighs; no feeling like it! and then a sequin or two would fall off and like embed itself in your skin. and my personal favorite: the year we had black sequin bloomers. the sequins would come off and stick to your skin and in pictures of our routine it straight up looked like pubic hair (is that inappropriate to say here? sorry.)

oh no, quite the opposite. i retired before the rhinestone era (which is 200% fine by me.) my last few years we had sequin bloomers. sequins chaffing between your thighs; no feeling like it! and then a sequin or two would fall off and like embed itself in your skin. and my personal favorite: the year we had black sequin bloomers. the sequins would come off and stick to your skin and in pictures of our routine it straight up looked like pubic hair (is that inappropriate to say here? sorry.)
Yes. I was always finding red sequins all over my thighs the entire week after competition.

So I am guessing the crop version of the new premier uniform is going to stay the same as the prototype, I remember seeing a crop version in the original post of their prototypes...or am I just crazy?

Back