All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow, $500 is a LOT for a uniform. Ours are close to $300. I was more angry about it before I knew that details about how our old owners left and stuff was just sort of dropped on the former all star director who literally had a couple of weeks to transition to gym owner. I was under the impression that the coaches and staff new about this well before we as parents, but later found out that this was not the case. I truly think he is doing the best he can given how quickly the decision was made and the fact that he had to step up with no warning.
I really don't know what gym owners and EPs think is going to happen to their businesses. The bottom 50-75% of families (wealth-wise) are being priced out.

Yes I never paid more then $300, old gym was $300 and the one in my profile pic when we moved here was $300 so this is new.

The new ones have tons of bling, cut outs, mesh, and an asymmetrical skirt. Lol I mean I want to post them but not really because I already know what people will say!! However I love them so much, they are definitely worth the money to me!!

Anyways yeah I remember you mentioning that before and that although it sucks is an understandable reason. I could be ok with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need you to post them. Or PM them to me. Or text it. Or something.

Kids Spot Cheer by Rebel. Despise the inability to wear a proper bra, I really like these. The gold accents really pop. Love the sleeves, kinda wish just the sleeves were mesh not the sleeves and that bit on the top but I can deal. Love the shoulder cutouts.

x2mmc8.jpg

Kids Spot Cheer by Rebel. Despise the inability to wear a proper bra, I really like these. The gold accents really pop. Love the sleeves, kinda wish just the sleeves were mesh not the sleeves and that bit on the top but I can deal. Love the shoulder cutouts.

x2mmc8.jpg
I could see this with a gold metallic sports bra underneath. If it matched the gold trim, it would look like a fitting part of the uniform.

I really don't know what gym owners and EPs think is going to happen to their businesses. The bottom 50-75% of families (wealth-wise) are being priced out.
I say this all the time. All star cheer is rapidly becoming a “Rich man’s” (or woman’s :) sport. I will be the first person to point out the positive influence that cheer has had on my cp’s life. But each year that I weigh the cost vs. the reward it is getting tougher and tougher to continue. The uniform cost is just a small part of the problem but it does factor in.

I say this all the time. All star cheer is rapidly becoming a “Rich man’s” (or woman’s :) sport. I will be the first person to point out the positive influence that cheer has had on my cp’s life. But each year that I weigh the cost vs. the reward it is getting tougher and tougher to continue. The uniform cost is just a small part of the problem but it does factor in.
It's really no more expensive than other travel sports.

x2mmc8.jpg

From left to right I was like .. OKKK YESSS .. OKKK YESSS ... Oh..

It's really no more expensive than other travel sports.
When we travelled for gymnastics we went to 1 out of state trip. All totaled our gymnastics seasons ran us around $5000 yearly up to level 7. Level 8 and beyond could have included regional and National comps that would have added more. Our All Star season was about $10,000 last season and included 4 out of state trips and looks to be around $12,000 this season. Granted this is personally my only form of reference comparatively speaking. I just see the cost rising exponentially each year more so than the other sports we have done in our family.

Another two for Kids Spot Cheer...
The one on the right is cute for the little girls but the left...no thanks. Not a fan of the nude mesh swirls or the nude mesh in general, ick.
Although it doesn't look that much like mesh, it looks more like nude fabric to me

2n0o94p.jpg

Back