All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this looks like the 2013 worlds uniform, actually im almost positive its the skirt portion of it.
I see skin color mesh...looking like it could cover stomach...oh please no

uh... the picture says it's 32 weeks old. and part of a video. that has to be the worlds uniform.

and isn't ilsv or some combo of similar letters doing cheetahs and panthers this season? or maybe just cheetahs? not sure.

i actually wouldnt be sad if panthers re used them for this season, i actually liked the white ones. but i really cant see that happening anyways.

Premier boys
f0e9b401927ede077d094491f9808eb9.jpg

9004515e61af7647341a96f600d71bc7.jpg

Also the updated girl version someone posted about yesterday without the ugly mesh band that was posted before in this thread it looks so much better
So I am guessing the crop version of the new premier uniform is going to stay the same as the prototype, I remember seeing a crop version in the original post of their prototypes...or am I just crazy?
Hey that's where I work!! Haha I saw the new ones when they were being given out/ the girls trying them on.. I was so happy the mesh band was gone! and there's these beautiful rhinestones on the elbows... Pictures don't do them justice! They are beautiful!

Edit: I think someone at the gym said that the first top with that weird strip of mesh thing was supposed to be full stomach mesh, but when they got the prototype it wasn't what they ordered so they decided to go with a solid stomach

Last edited:
Sorry if this is super old news! (Took me a couple days to be cleared to post)

I did some cheap, quick photoshop to see what the Green Bay Elite uniforms would look like with a little less rhinestones (the girl on the left). Thoughts?

ZlKZJZt.jpg
Theres no picture attached ?

Sorry if this is super old news! (Took me a couple days to be cleared to post)

I did some cheap, quick photoshop to see what the Green Bay Elite uniforms would look like with a little less rhinestones (the girl on the left). Thoughts?

ZlKZJZt.jpg
I actually like it a lot better with less stones

Patiently waiting for @Kris10boo to post... :)
I can't till she is full makeup! Then I'm going to grab another child so we can show what's on the side of the skirt and the back. I want to give the fierceboard a professional pic hopefully I can find one of the boys to! They are so cute! Also level 5 uniforms are completely different I need to find some of them girls to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw it on her Facebook and I love the Vipers uniforms! clean and sparkly. love love love. they might be my favorite unis this season. And they remind me if cali lower levels uni but still so pretty. :)

ohh and I dreamed about Jaylen today. I was at competition and she somehow got lost and I saw her crying and she said she lost her mommy. and I said let's find her together and she was like um....i wont go anywhere with strangers and I said ohh honey me and your mummy have been friends for a long time :D lol funny dreams :D

Last edited:
I saw it in her Facebook and I love the Vipers uniforms! clean and sparkly. love love love. they might be my favorite unis this season.

ohh and I dreamed about Jaylen today. I was at competition and she somehow got lost and I saw her crying and she said she lost her mommy. and I said let's find her together and she was like um....i wont go anywhere with strangers and I said ohh honey me and your mummy are friends for a long time :D lol funny dreams :D
Awww this made me smile ..:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back