All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Sport Sharks- Crown Sharks Jr. lvl 2 by FullSwag
B10karVCEAA0zaL.jpg
This whole thing is just too much. Waaaayyy too much. The idea was cool, but it actually kind of looks like they have an arrow pointing from their crotch to their logo. Like if you weren't sure where the logo was...there is is!!!!

:eek: These girls are just standing there and we can actually see two bras peeking out at the bottom ! Imagine what'll happen when they stunt and tumble ? Whoever designed/manufactured these uniforms better not put them on their resume...
Varsity has these in their catalog. :oops:

Cheer Sport Sharks- Crown Sharks Jr. lvl 2 by FullSwag
B10karVCEAA0zaL.jpg
The crown shape gives me more of a chess piece vibe than a royal crown.

ETA: I know chess pieces are kings & queens and the top of them is probably supposed to represent a crown or whatever. But this still gives me a chess themed uniform vibe.

93bd362e1a61ff74257a0b3363c90f98.jpg

Nude mesh :eek: however I actually like the rest of the uniform.

That's also not that see through mesh it's like a solid mesh I guess or maybe it's not mesh idk. Those girls aren't even super tan but the contrast is so much different between the stomach colors and their legs already.

Last edited:
White unis scare me also, my cp tends to be a messy eater and a little TMI here but a lot of the girls are just starting to get their periods, it would so embarrassing for them if they had an accident, as a adult woman that has had her menstrual cycle for years I don't even feel comfortable wearing white when I'm on my period, let alone booty shorts on stage doing a scorpion! Scary if you ask me.
THIS. And you can't always just bleach the garment, as there are likely going to be other colors on it. Very scary.

That's also not that see through mesh it's like a solid mesh I guess or maybe it's not mesh idk. Those girls aren't even super tan but the contrast is so much different between the stomach colors and their legs already.

No no no who let happen :eek:

this makes me want to cry why the nude mesh!?

Back