All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay but I swear PA midnight has a new uniform every time I turn around. There was black sublimated and the identical but white one.... Then they got that hot mess express all mesh one where there was under boob showing, and I don't know what they wore last year but now they have new ones again? Did they ever wear the almost full mesh one after NCA? (I think that's where it made its debut)

7263e5a29f0ac7dd5642a42653ff8b52.jpg

God Bless the children who have to wear these...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to feel like bling is the thing you put on a uniform when you're incapable of creating an actual design..

"This uniform looks rather straightforward and athletic, I feel like it needs something else." 'Shall we add a line or panel on the skirt??' "NO. I want it tip to toe in crystal.." 'Are you sure that's a goo-' "DADDY I WANT MY SPARKLES AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!!"

PA Midnight's new uniforms. These I really like
ETA: HATE the bottom back of the top. It looks like the white ripped away from the blue.
o582aa.jpg

If she puts her arms by her side, will the shoulder part/blue band above the chest mesh loosen or is it elastic? Just curious because I wouldnt want it to be falling down in the middle of the routine

Back