All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the Top Gun uniform, and the shoes go with it perfectly!!! Which reminds me my daughter has asked for those shoes like 10 times, I thought about getting her them for practice shoes for Christmas but I wonder if they will allow her to wear them for practice since it doesn't match our practice wear at all. I think she will stand out lol and that is the whole point of practice wear is to look uniform... Hmm

I love the Top Gun uniform, and the shoes go with it perfectly!!! Which reminds me my daughter has asked for those shoes like 10 times, I thought about getting her them for practice shoes for Christmas but I wonder if they will allow her to wear them for practice since it doesn't match our practice wear at all. I think she will stand out lol and that is the whole point of practice wear is to look uniform... Hmm
Thanks :) they are adding the "team" logo to it and a little more bling so I think it will look really nice on the girls.

Thanks :) they are adding the "team" logo to it and a little more bling so I think it will look really nice on the girls.
Do you happen to know how the uniforms for Angels and Guardians look like? I really like these so I'm excited to see what the rest of the Orlando gym's uniforms look like.

Do you happen to know how the uniforms for Angels and Guardians look like? I really like these so I'm excited to see what the rest of the Orlando gym's uniforms look like.
No :( I haven't seen any other uniforms except for the picture of the gym wide uniform the other teams are wearing, and IAG. I would assume that angels and guardians will have a seperate uniform, but I am not sure. Their first comp is in Dec. so hopefully they will have a picture of them somewhere before they compete.

I had no part in any design in the uniform as they had already been ordered when I started coaching, but I noticed that the girls where able to wear bras with crossed straps and certain types of sports bras with it!
This is the sports bra style they tend to wear
b4yvxw.jpg
Where can you find this type of sports bra?

Woops sorry! Someone posted it on IG saying they were new! I really do like it too. The amount of details on those rhinestones is amazing
It's really misleading in photos. The top of the arms are covered and there's a smattering on the front but there's a ton of actual fabric. Surprisingly they weren't much more than the previous non-bedazzled uniform. Not sure how that happened but no one argued :)
Glad you like it. The girls (mostly) do.

Back