All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FCA ioc5 unis..I just can't. The awkward choker/back/belt areas stop me from liking the rest of the uniform. Bravo on Gold's uniform but the other one and this one are no-go's for me.
d85117373bafc641834e247d015dc8fc.jpg
4f9056c65352edc9c6a8cb4dd9bab8de.jpg
I would love this without the choker and with a skirt

Okay so i just commented on CUmedia''s tweet of the FCA diamonds how the diamond looks cheap-like and they got all sassy with me how "a real diamond on the neck would be out of the budget"... are you kidding me? does DJ run this one too because they are always so rude to people and yeah im annoyed.

ETA: now people are tweeting at me calling me disrespectful as someone spent time on this uniform... ok then

I mean you essentially criticized the their uniform lol

The word "cheap" isn't constructive. It's kind of rude.

I mean you essentially criticized the their uniform lol

The word "cheap" isn't constructive. It's kind of rude.
Just because someone has an opinion that doesn't match what the designer made, that doesn't mean they're rude. Like I said, Gold has an awesome uniform. However, the other two do have aspects that look cheap. It's not that those of us who don't like the uniform are trying to be rude, just saying our opinion.

Absolutely loving all of FCAs, I think they look great!

ETA: I'm curious to see what the younger teams unis look like since they all usually have the same one in the different colors. I'm hoping its the same design as rubies and gold? (I didn't think they had gold, but it was usually a different gem with that color) in a full top to keep that trend going.
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Do you know if that choker is attached to anything? I don't understand making kids remove hair ties from around their wrist, then adding straps and strings around their neck. I like the colors though.

Sorry for double post, but in the pic of rubies you can see it attach around to the back.

Absolutely loving all of FCAs, I think they look great!

ETA: I'm curious to see what the younger teams unis look like since they all usually have the same one in the different colors. I'm hoping its the same design as rubies and gold? (I didn't think they had gold, but it was usually a different gem with that color) in a full top to keep that trend going.
Gold is actually Citrines and from what i can remember they've had that team/gem for a while now! If i remember correctly they're level 3!

Back