All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali Coed new uniforms
ogxhkh.jpg

Love the CT Love uni! What's on the side of the shorts though?
Also, not feeling the Cali Coes uni., something about the uniforms just looks blah (for lack of a better term). The guy's uniform looks unfinished to me for some reason (I can't put my finger on it). And I'm not feeling the girls' neckline or skirt/shorts (whichever they are). Love the girls' top minus the neck part.

The neckline for Coed is so strange. It's like those tops with a keyhole in the back...but Coed accidentally put it on the front?

ETA: Also, there is soo much going on in the girls uniform compared to the boys. Obviously boys aren't going to have full rhinestoned tops going on, but it seems so plan and like an afterthought almost.

Hey Fierceboarders -- I just love this WC Twinkles uniform so much that I just have to post it anyway, who cares what the coaches said, I am a rebel... I will be posting them at 4:00pm...:cheering:

Last edited:
Hey Fierceboarders -- I just love this WC Twinkles uniform so much that I just have to post it anyway, who cares what the coaches said, I am a rebel... I will be posting them at 4:00pm...:cheering:
Guessing you do care what the coaches say since the pic is gone.

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

Back