All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure what it is, but these just look uncomfortable to me. Too much black and too much skin being covered and then the random small purple strip in the middle. :eek:

I'm hoping you mean that the neckline goes a tad too high, I don't think they are too covered up but imo the neckline goes a little too high and it's not flattering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2uh4m6o.jpg
It looks like they are competing in underwear... put some clothes on. This is why we have to have the coverup rule. I'm sorry just because something is available to order doesn't mean you should order it!!!!

why couldn't they just name their gym "Jewels"? WHYYYY on earth would you purposely spell words wrong? especially the name of your business? this goes for all of the "Xtreme" "Cheerz" and "All Starz" out there. it drives me absolutely insane. there is no purpose, whatsoever, other than driving me nuts and looking like you're 10 years behind the "AOL/AIM profile, purposely misspelled words that LoOk LiKe ThIs" trend.

sorry. end rant.

why couldn't they just name their gym "Jewels"? WHYYYY on earth would you purposely spell words wrong? especially the name of your business? this goes for all of the "Xtreme" "Cheerz" and "All Starz" out there. it drives me absolutely insane. there is no purpose, whatsoever, other than driving me nuts and looking like you're 10 years behind the "AOL/AIM profile, purposely misspelled words that LoOk LiKe ThIs" trend.

sorry. end rant.
Well I can't be too mad about "Xtreme", because I cheered for ACX (which stands for American Cheer Xtreme, I recently learned not too many people know this anymore haha) But I am SO TOTALLY WITH YOU on the Z's. I hate it.

sorry. end rant.

I thought it was only me!

It's hard to tell in the pics but they sparkle! The CA logo is completely blinged out. I love them and based on cp16's grin from three floors away he likes them too :D

View attachment 690
View attachment 691
i absolutely love them! the only thing that bothers me is that the CA logo just looks way too big.. i think its supposed to look like that but for some reason it bothers me. can't wait to see a closer view!

i absolutely love them! the only thing that bothers me is that the CA logo just looks way too big.. i think its supposed to look like that but for some reason it bothers me. can't wait to see a closer view!
I like them together on the floor too. They complement each other well
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1417566520.435043.jpg

On the girls I really like the little keyhole cut out is the diamond part of the claw. It's like integrated into the cutout which is why I don't hate that part :)

Back