All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last spammage I promise! He just gave me his (they changed back into practice gear) and this is the CA bling and the detail on both the guys and girls backs (the "Royal")
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1417567008.287584.jpg

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1417567073.384023.jpg

Now just to rechoreograph the whole routine and be ready to compete....in 11 days. #backtowork

It's hard to tell in the pics but they sparkle! The CA logo is completely blinged out. I love them and based on cp16's grin from three floors away he likes them too :D

View attachment 690
View attachment 691

Love them, wish the Royalcats on the back of the girls was bigger but it doesn't look like there is much room on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to tell in the pics but they sparkle! The CA logo is completely blinged out. I love them and based on cp16's grin from three floors away he likes them too :D

View attachment 690
View attachment 691

The CA point coming off the edge on the girls' top is giving me all types feelings and nostalgia for the original, perfect panther uniform.

Love the boys'! The back of the girls' is a little off for me, but overall, I'm a fan!

why couldn't they just name their gym "Jewels"? WHYYYY on earth would you purposely spell words wrong? especially the name of your business? this goes for all of the "Xtreme" "Cheerz" and "All Starz" out there. it drives me absolutely insane. there is no purpose, whatsoever, other than driving me nuts and looking like you're 10 years behind the "AOL/AIM profile, purposely misspelled words that LoOk LiKe ThIs" trend.

sorry. end rant.
I believe they are Jerzey Jewelz

As a New England resident who hates winter it is mind-boggling that I actually still live here. I can't wait to move. We got 8 inches of snow the day before Thanksgiving. It is freezing and is dark (not pitch black but dark enough where you should have your headlights on to drive) at 2:00 in the afternoon. And I most likely have 6 more months before I see 77 degrees.
Enjoy your sunshine!

I only got an inch of slush on Wednesday :p

Back