All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm personally not on the "WE NEED TO GET CHEER TAKEN SERIOUSLY" train and personally enjoy the ability to uniquely display our sport in our uniforms. It is a performance sport, and I think if we went more in the A&T direction it would lose that.
I could happily settle for a compromise between the two. The choker trend this season is killing me more than the stomach mesh.

10844141_1581268715428042_807007426_n.jpg
The white stripe looks like tape.. Especially across the shorts. Otherwise it's not bad.

And I don't want the uniforms to completely change. TG uni is always a fav of mine.. For the OLDER teams. Not for my 10yr old. I like the more athletic appeal on the younger girls. And when they are bad @sses likes TG - they can wear whatever they want because they have the talent to back it up. Chokers and stomach mesh on younger girls is a disaster in the making. Takes one inexperienced base to catch a flyer wrong by her choker or try to save a stunt and so long mesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The white stripe looks like tape.. Especially across the shorts. Otherwise it's not bad.

And I don't want the uniforms to completely change. TG uni is always a fav of mine.. For the OLDER teams. Not for my 10yr old. I like the more athletic appeal on the younger girls. And when they are bad @sses likes TG - they can wear whatever they want because they have the talent to back it up. Chokers and stomach mesh on younger girls is a disaster in the making. Takes one inexperienced base to catch a flyer wrong by her choker or try to save a stunt and so long mesh.

There was a team at nationals with new uniforms both juniors and seniors had full tops but some teams had mesh panels on the sleeves and they all said they wanted the lower level uni without the mesh because how uncomfortable it was. I dont understand for fashion over comfort

There was a team at nationals with new uniforms both juniors and seniors had full tops but some teams had mesh panels on the sleeves and they all said they wanted the lower level uni without the mesh because how uncomfortable it was. I dont understand for fashion over comfort
Yeah it's not the most comfortable thing I've ever worn...

My old gym's uniform had completely mesh sleeves, and at the first competition I ripped a pretty big hole right up the seam and I had to hairspray it down to my arm until "Big V" replaced it.

I'm personally not on the "WE NEED TO GET CHEER TAKEN SERIOUSLY" train and personally enjoy the ability to uniquely display our sport in our uniforms. It is a performance sport, and I think if we went more in the A&T direction it would lose that.
I'm not totally on the "we need to get cheer taken seriously train" but I do think we could tone some things down (the big hair, I hate the huge hair). It's like everyone has to out do each other these days. Trust me, I'm all for glitz uniforms (and I don't want them to start to look like A&T uniforms) but I think they should still resemble a uniform. Like when I looked at the ACES one I didn't see cheerleading, I saw Vegas strip. When someone just added the shoulder parts being filled in then I was like "Ooo a pretty cheer uniform!"

I guess that's why I like college cheer. We still have cute uniforms while still looking athletic and not over the top with crazy teased hair and everything.

Guess who hit a full out tonight which meant we got our uniforms?
MY TEAM!!
These were posted last year but they are for this season and my team was the first to get them :)
Sonic Elite Allstars from Marysville, WA! I look gross from practice so i didn't take pictures of me in it but yeah!
Top (front)
156aixg.jpg

Back of it
eg1mww.jpg

Skirt (the back of the skirt has the same exact design)
116j3ww.jpg

This is very pretty. And I love the space needle on the back!

Back