All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, they wear the white for competition...at least my daughter's team does. They have a few other colors that i've seen besides just the black and gold. :)
I've only seen the black and gold. Didn't know they came in white.

**incorrigible is a compliment, right?**

I've only seen the black and gold. Didn't know they came in white.

**incorrigible is a compliment, right?**
They come in a bunch of different colors. Orange/white, blue/black, pink/white, black/gold, all white, etc. They also have high tops and low tops.

Cheers and more reign
2rrs02a.jpg
Her abs are amazing in that teeny tiny uni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers and more confuses me. The respect unis were grey right? And those ones are red and blue? Wondering what their colors are lol. Not to mention they make some pretty teeny uniforms.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same. respect's uniform was actually from the dance part of varsity's line. guessing these "shorts" (using that term loosely) and possibly the top are also from that part of the catalog. both uniforms have red, so i think that's a color! not sure about the additional colors.

i also don't understand why they insist upon having their teams so scantily clad. they're extremely talented and yet most people remember them because their uniforms are lacking fabric. sad.

Guess who hit a full out tonight which meant we got our uniforms?
MY TEAM!!
These were posted last year but they are for this season and my team was the first to get them :)
Sonic Elite Allstars from Marysville, WA! I look gross from practice so i didn't take pictures of me in it but yeah!
Top (front)
156aixg.jpg

Back of it
eg1mww.jpg

Skirt (the back of the skirt has the same exact design)
116j3ww.jpg
These are gorgeous. Can't wait to see them on an actual person

Back