All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Inl
High school team. Don't know how I feel about these but I don't like the material choice
14mxm5x.jpg
i like this

A few more features of the ACX Kat Daddies uniforms. They are the only team in crops.
NBqr5M0O.jpeg

I actually didn't think I would like the white version in the catalog shoot but I like them much more after seeing them in person.
Hate hate hate the one side off the shoulder look. To me it always looks disheveled, like somebody pulled too hard on one sleeve. The way the choker is positioned on this one just accentuates the effect.

Vegas Cheer Authority's boys uniform.

119c85i.png
These are our practice uniforms for this season. Each different colored line represents a charity/disease/cause that we are supporting and doing some sort of charity work to support. Most of the causes are ones that directly affect different families in the gym. Each team is assigned their own. We had these designed for our Cheer for Charity event that was this past weekend. Our uniforms are the same as last year, but we do have a new bow :)

I wish it was matte and that the mesh on the front wasn't there. I don't mind the mesh on the arms. I do wish the name was on the front or there was SOMETHING there. Otherwise I like it!

Even if just the skirt was regular fabric... I seem to not have as much of a problem with mystique on the tops but I'm not a fan of it being the primary fabric on the skirt. I also don't mind the team name on the back since it's so busy on the front, and I agree with someone else about there being no blue but it goes with the team name! I'd love just a blue bow though :)

I'm gonna go with, no, it's just black mystiq.

I do like this, just wish there was a little pop of blue somewhere! I understand why there isn't though.

Had to google what mystiq was, lol [emoji23]
So is it like the material that gymnast use for their leotard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back