All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACA Twisters from Corpus Christi, TX

zUMgESS.png

Just an update on the ReignCat uniform for those concerned about the back. This is one of our gifted teammates and she's wearing the black varsity keyhole sportsbra. It's works perfectly. Straps go right under the uniform straps. :cheering:
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1418420896.209442.jpg

Just an update on the ReignCat uniform for those concerned about the back. This is one of our gifted teammates and she's wearing the black varsity keyhole sportsbra. It's works perfectly. Straps go right under the uniform straps. :cheering:
View attachment 706
That looks so comfortable! And the lines match up perfectly.

View attachment 706
Love love love! Will yall be placing an order to make them available to all the girls? Happy to see with such a unique back that yall can have real bras to wear!

Love love love! Will yall be placing an order to make them available to all the girls? Happy to see with such a unique back that yall can have real bras to wear!
Several of the gifted girls had them already because they double them up with the illusive apparel practice gear. Mine is going to see how this clear strap one works tomorrow and if she doesn't like it well order one, several others already have, they're online at varsity.

Trying to upload a picture and it won't work:( I know this is annoying but if anyone could help me I would be really thankful!:)

View attachment 706
Wow I'm surprised at how well that matches up considering they're from different companies. But what a find! You really can't tell they're wearing something underneath their uniform.

Do girls actually like mesh on their uniforms?
I hate it. I've had to wear a uniform with full mesh sleeves while throwing level 6 baskets, which has made me a 'no mesh' person for life. The way the mesh digs and cuts into my arms while catching lay fulls and arabians? No thank you. Even a straight back tuck basket HURTS.

Adding rhinestones to that mesh? I'm side-eying you and wondering why you want to injure yourself and your flyer.

Mesh is ANNOYING. I have one sleeve of mesh (i posted my uniform earlier) its mesh with rhinestones and i want to rip my arm off its ITCHY. Not to mention its not stretchy at all so it squeezes your arm. Definitely not a fan of mesh. Couldn't imagine if it was on my stomach or shoulders...

Back