All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's hard for me understand that when certain gyms have uniforms that require the bra with clear strapless it becomes an uproar about how it's not enough support for the cheerleader. Then CA (just using them as an example) has a similar issue it's ok?

i'm not okay with it on this uniform or the program uniform. there's a showcase video in another thread and there are bra straps, clear and colored, all over the place. (though i prefer that to the alternative of just not wearing one.) if your uniform cannot keep a standard sports bra covered, i'm not okay with it.

there's a few new WC uniforms i have a problem with, too, and i think that's saying something since 99% of the time i will tell you WC can do no wrong. i'm not okay with it no matter who it is, but i actually started to annoy myself commenting on it so i stopped. you're welcome everyone. (and after this post i'll shut up again :p)

c2e7d4004c5fcd30adeb06a59d169aa7.jpg
I like kind of like them, but I don't know what I don't like about them. I guess something just feels off
I wish I could see it without an instagram filter. It washes out some parts and I feel like I can't get a good grasp on what's happening on the sleeves and neck.

The thing is, all the girls ordered bras with clear straps but weren't aware they were getting the uniforms last night so none of them brought the bras to the gym. I'm pretty sure most of the girls will be wearing those bras with the uniform. Thanks for the lesson in breast tissue though ;)
Seems like the band would still show. (Unless it's a clear band, which I've never heard of, but maybe it exists?)

Back