All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It looks like LadyKatz will be debuting their new uniforms today! I hope they are perfect because they had one of my favorite uniforms!

I have to comment and THANK YOU for recommending the Zote soap! Best soap EVER! Not only for cheer uniform, but a white hoody that had had red candy in the pocket that was washed and put in the dryer. Thought it was ruined. After scrubbing directly and soaking overnight... huge, ugly, red stain... GONE!
One of our team boys got a lot of ketchup on his white pants and Zote took it right out!

05f682152c1343f23fdae2b1e2f7dcdd.jpg

862a2f5f1af78c791fe0a34b225ec428.jpg

LadyKatz new uni! I really enjoy it. Athletic but still fun. To me, its like a mix of Swoosh and Royal

I love LadyKatz skirts (skorts?)! And I think Electric Rays uniform is "crisp" (couldn't find a better word lol). They don't look very Rays, but they're pretty.

I wish Lady Bullets would match their gorgeous uniform tops with skirts!

The gym doesnt want south's uniforms posted please! They are not correct at the moment, they are sending them back for changes from what the athletes are telling me!!

ETA: guess they're all posting pictures anyway though.. I was told by athletes that they aren't complete though! :)
We can post. It's the back that is incomplete I believe. Missing the logo.

Here is a picture of electric with better lighting. I do like it more when I see it here but I'm still not a fan of the black writing. With a name like electric, I would have liked a neon green writing or even get more literal with an electric blue font on a black uniform.
64433cf1108a776da5788545a434838f.jpg

Can I just add that these look 100x Better in person!! I seen them today and I was a little blown away because I hated them so much from the pictures!

I saw them in person too, and My main complaint is that the gym/designer did not take into account that some people have meatier thighs and booty. So several girls had inches of cheek hanging out during the performance and it's not cute. Not everyone is a size 2!

is CA slowly getting rid of customized team uniforms? not that i dont like the ones they have put out so far, but ill miss seeing panthers black uniforms, and a few others.

is CA slowly getting rid of customized team uniforms? not that i dont like the ones they have put out so far, but ill miss seeing panthers black uniforms, and a few others.

What do you mean? Each worlds' team still has their own custom uniform. (And I think all 3 or 4 of the restricted 5s do as well) I think they're just more cohesive looking now.

Really surprised every (unsponsored) new uniform to come from CA this season has been rebel. They always said they'd never all their eggs in one basket, so rebel must be doing something right! I'd just like them to switch to a nicer rhinestone and make their waist and crop top bands thinner.

Back