All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If SOTyler and Cheer Savannah DON'T have the craziest routines of the season- we've got a problem. I just..don't understand life.

Every time I see a uni with that weird choker and four panel strips coming down it looks like they're in a cage and it makes me uncomfortable.

2poqwpz.jpg

sxocx2.jpg

Um...not sure if Nirvana would approve of these. I just...the booty stars, I just can't...no.

The bottom line is always put a darker gradient on the, well, bottom line. Light colored fabric makes it look like the material is stretched to its limit.

But kudos to the coverage! Some uniforms cause me to question how much movement an athlete does in a routine. Barely covers the necessities? Backless? Dog colors? No way you're doing anything more athletic than skipping onto the stage (and then I'd still be worried about a Janet Jackson flash back)

other than the Cheer Tyme uniform just being a disaster... whoever did that ombre wasn't thinking. the lighter purple on the top of the pants just looks like their pants are too small and the purple got lighter because they're too stretched out.

at least I hope it's ombre and not just low-quality fabrics/printing... :confused:

New unifomrs for World Cup Moonbeams mini 2. I think they're super cute for that age group.

ETA: WOW that was gigantic I made the pic smaller.
2igbwd0.jpg

I hate that their team name is Sexy Six. I get they're an international team so they are older, but we have enough issues with our industry being taken seriously, why the need to further "sexify" a team that young athletes look up to.

Wellllll, that's more their unofficial name. Their official name is i6. And that's what you will see in all official forms and functions they attend.

Saw that Eddie tweeted about Sexy Six and #keepitsexy, so I figured it was their real name, too. If they call them Sexy 6 (and I've also seen it spelled Sexxxy Six--even worse!), to me, it really doesn't matter that it's not their official name. I remember when ABC did their cheerlebrity special and Gabi stated that cheerleading is the most sexualized sport. I don't think she was wrong.

Back to uniforms: I like the CA star logo on the back of I6's top:

B7rf-03CEAA_RdV.jpg:large

Still not a fan of white bottoms on anyone, elite athlete or not.

From what I've read there was some sort of mishap with the boys top for smoed so they couldn't debut their full unis without it looking off or strange (from what I have heard)

Back