All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love seeing one of our programs teams uniforms make the catalog! (It's the black one next to that ....star leotard thing.)
The TSC one? I love that one! The sleeves are different, I really like it! The black almost has a velvet-y look to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tri Athletics
59wmds.jpg
This would have been amazing as a crop top.

Spirit Athletics
2i6nhw8.jpg
Sorry triple post. I like the rhinestone stripes on the stomach mesh in the pictures where they are competing but not so much close up. I do like the idea of it because it incorporates the mesh into the design more than just leaving it plain would have. I wonder how bad it hurts since people say rhinestones on mesh hurt so bad.

Our 5 (who has the exact same arms as smoed ... It doesn't cover the whole arm though but the same rhinestones and rhinestone pattern from varsity) our rhinestoned arms are manly in the areas that theirs is coming off.

They have not come off at all on ours. I think it's just regular black fabric under them.

Maybe if they redid the SMOED one and did the stones just like they have now but used the regular fabric it would stay just fine. Even with them covering the whole arm I think it would stay.

Our 5 (who has the exact same arms as smoed ... It doesn't cover the whole arm though but the same rhinestones and rhinestone pattern from varsity) our rhinestoned arms are manly in the areas that theirs is coming off.

They have not come off at all on ours. I think it's just regular black fabric under them.

Maybe if they redid the SMOED one and did the stones just like they have now but used the regular fabric it would stay just fine. Even with them covering the whole arm I think it would stay.
I think they could fix it by backing the mesh with black fabric and redoing the stones. It would save having to redo that whole top.

I just picture a gym owner being like "yes, I want the back of our top to look like a G-String" and the Uniform rep trying to keep a straight face..
Id honestly just really like to see the uniform reps face while the gym owner is explaining some of these uniforms.

*sigh*To be a fly on the wall..

They do - we saw them in Richmond. Their uniforms always look great on the floor!
they didn't have those unis on in Richmond, lol. they just got them this past weekend at BATC. They wore the program uni in Richmond

c6f609c6031041f0367c0ea3e73e2912.jpg

PCA from Nova Scotia, by Full Swag

Love the design kinda excluding the weird stomach mesh panels and the detached sleeves. I really like the sparkly mesh, maybe that could possibly replace rhinestone mesh arms? it isn't bra friendly :/

Last edited:
Back