All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like that it looks like 2 different uniforms

1o2btx.jpg

Ok so I like the new SE uniform by my eye goes straight to those cut outs! And I'm not a fan of the half half uniforms (I confuses my brain) over all though I do think they're really pretty

after watching the performance video... all those curvy lines are not flattering especially in the chest area.

and I am bothered by the one centimeter of Mr. X-Man's hand that comes off the top onto the skin. why is it there?

the OCD in me hates that one little centimeter coming onto the skin haha i feel you.

Ace Warriors new uniforms. I have to say I am really disappointed by these. I loved the functionality of their old uniforms.

5504873dc1447d0cb1769569118b54f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First day of graphic design you learn not to do this ^^^ any of it. Holy moly batman.

Most of these uniforms make me hate this world. Can we just stop with the nonsense? It's getting so old. A competition mat is not a fashion runway. Why don't people understand this?!

Senior elites matches their jackets really well but otherwise it doesn't do much for me. I don't like when a uniform looks completely different on each side. I bet it sparkles beautifully though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back