All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Global Spirit
97d4794b7c44035437a63d9f72ef56aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:confused:

it's funny you say that, because the quality of the sample uni we got from them was constructed so great. that's what stuck out to me so much.
I think it's not always the company - it's what the customer picks.
They can make nice unis but some that try too much can have that home constructed costume look that are saggy and lines look uneven or just stop abruptly.

it's funny you say that, because the quality of the sample uni we got from them was constructed so great. that's what stuck out to me so much.
I think it's not always the company - it's what the customer picks.

there's a certain point where they should tell customer's "no" to preserve their brand and it's reputation. A lot of their fabrics come across as (at least through photographs) very poor quality... or the quality looks okay but the fit is awful or it's covered in plastic looking stones.

they have produced some great uniforms but it's less common than the monstrosities (I assume yours will be great because your gym has never had a uniform i didn't like) - but from what I hear their cost isn't that much different so their product should be better IMO.

there's a certain point where they should tell customer's "no" to preserve their brand and it's reputation. A lot of their fabrics come across as (at least through photographs) very poor quality... or the quality looks okay but the fit is awful or it's covered in plastic looking stones.

they have produced some great uniforms but it's less common than the monstrosities (I assume yours will be great because your gym has never had a uniform i didn't like) - but from what I hear their cost isn't that much different so their product should be better IMO.
oh i agree with you completely. the companies should be advising their clients. and i have seen some pretty bad uniforms from them. honestly, we were a bit nervous going into this. but the quality of the uniform prototype stood out so much to us and thank you for the compliment. hope this uniform doesn't disappoint.

Maybe they could acensuate the look with a lace garter and some of those lace gloves without the fingers?

Pretty girl, horrific, horrific uniform. I will not believe someone will actually take the mat in that until I see it in a video.

Latest posts

Back