All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just curious, how did they place?

their J2 placed 5th (out of 5)

their coed senior 3 placed 1st - but was uncontested and the only one in their division. And really, that routine left a majority of the parents in attendance speechless. And not in a 'that's was so good' kind of way.

their J2 placed 5th (out of 5)

their coed senior 3 placed 1st - but was uncontested and the only one in their division. And really, that routine left a majority of the parents in attendance speechless. And not in a 'that's was so good' kind of way.

Well that is hopeful; perhaps they were deducted for inappropriateness and will change it up a bit.

Global Spirit - Not sure where the gym is located but saw these at a competition in Omaha a couple weeks ago and wanted to see if my opinion of these is shared by others.

Pic_2.jpg

Pic_1.jpg

I didn't want this to look cookie cutter, but several elements of the original uniform are and I needed to add details that would make it look like something this gym would outfit its athletes in. I considered adding stones but felt like it would be too much.

Since the video is out already haha, this is our Senior 2 team Fame Allstars Sirens new uniforms by Rebel Athletic. They won them last season as a prize for winning High Point of Reach the Beach Nationals in Ocean City. We got them and revealed them this past Sunday at JamFest Super Nationals. They're very different and we love them!

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg
Love them!!!

Global Spirit - Not sure where the gym is located but saw these at a competition in Omaha a couple weeks ago and wanted to see if my opinion of these is shared by others.

Pic_2.jpg

Pic_1.jpg
I want to see what all the talk is about but the pictures aren't showing up, can someone post them another way? thanks

Does anyone know if vizion allstars (20/20 or program in general) got new uniforms? I've seen a few floating around on Instagram but I wasn't sure if they were actually new or I just hadn't seen them.

Does anyone know if vizion allstars (20/20 or program in general) got new uniforms? I've seen a few floating around on Instagram but I wasn't sure if they were actually new or I just hadn't seen them.
Yes Vizion has new program uniforms this season. The one's with the yellow detail are the Michigan gym and the uniforms with the green detail are the Ohio gym.

Back