All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SMH. "Mommy, can I go to twerking class at the gym?" "Sure sweetie, bring me with you!"

The fact that that is an actual conversation...

a64d29cab316e39e75c99f75ae2d3148.gif

I think it's the "uh....France?!" Part.
The possibility of parents bringing their kids to twerking class with them doesn't surprise me at all. I mean, there are parents who bring their young (under 10) kids to see Avenue Q....
I'll never understand why people think Muppets=child friendly. The Muppets were never for kids.

They've got prep teams. Curious what those look like?

Edited to add: Found them. They look more like the uniforms from last year?

where are the videos of their routines? Just curious since people have said their choreography is... original but i'd also love to see that basket people have praised

where are the videos of their routines? Just curious since people have said their choreography is... original but i'd also love to see that basket people have praised
Someone posted some in the February videos thread.

Avenue Q is worse than the Muppets. So much worse. People think that just 'cause there are puppets, it's kid friendly. (They get quite the rude awakening when the show gets to one scene that can only be described in the 18+ section...)

The Global Spirit uniform is worse without the mesh "stomach". I agree that the kids are clearly talented, but the choreography doesn't do very much to show that. (The centre basket on their senior 3 team is pretty.)
At Avenue Q.... LMAOOOOO. My favorite musical, though kind of depressing (but not so much).

You can simply go to YouTube and look up "Global Spirit Cheer" and you'll find results

I gotta say IMHO, in all my years of cheerleading, that Beatles routine will absolutely POP %10000 more than it already does (as if it wasn't perfect already)

Back