All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's their uniform in full view:
87d5627c591db3fb278daef5964e98f1.jpg

I wish all the mesh was solid white or at least gradual/sublimated into the mesh because it just looks like different patches stitched together.
That and I would either lose the socks or change the skort to a pair of shorts.

I thought just the opposite-that it was kinda tacky to throw their logo into something that had such meaning to the area.

I would have to agree. I'm kinda not feeling how they put their brand in the "Orlando strong" phrase. I would have preferred it not to have a company logo in it. It reads off a little selfish, and I'm sure a bunch of people that were directly impacted by the tragedy would agree.

I would have to agree. I'm kinda not feeling how they put their brand in the "Orlando strong" phrase. I would have preferred it not to have a company logo in it. It reads off a little selfish, and I'm sure a bunch of people that were directly impacted by the tragedy would agree.

Does Rebel usually incorporate their logo into their uniform like this?

To me, it is a way of saying that they support the Orlando strong movement. I don't read it as selfish.

Here's their uniform in full view:
87d5627c591db3fb278daef5964e98f1.jpg

I wish all the mesh was solid white or at least gradual/sublimated into the mesh because it just looks like different patches stitched together.

The socks are a HUGE nope for me...... look & practicality. I hate backspotting when girls are wearing high socks.
The rest of the uni is beautiful.

The socks are a HUGE nope for me...... look & practicality. I hate backspotting when girls are wearing high socks.
The rest of the uni is beautiful.

Oh yeah I never think about back spotting with people wearing those... I really hate basing those with even ankle socks, gotta be trainer socks

As someone who was personally affected by it, I think these uniforms came out perfect.
I'm not a fan of the high socks. But otherwise it looks amazing.
I'm curious though, was a coach of angels or Orlando gym directly affected by the Orlando shooting? I'm just curious if that why they came out with a new uni dedicated to it. Didn't they just get new unis last season?

As someone who was personally affected by it, I think these uniforms came out perfect.
I'm not a fan of the high socks. But otherwise it looks amazing.
I'm curious though, was a coach of angels or Orlando gym directly affected by the Orlando shooting? I'm just curious if that why they came out with a new uni dedicated to it. Didn't they just get new unis last season?
They have a theme centered around it in their music/routine this year as well as a large banner in the routine. I think the uni just kinda goes along with the theme, and it does so perfectly.

Back