All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CFA out of Bayonne, NJ
14333185_10101741534947118_6593645308291356692_n.jpg

My hope for our new uniforms is renewed after seeing these last few.
Mine too! Ours are in but we haven't seen them yet.

These last 3 are beautiful: athletic, functional, flattering, with some personality thrown in. The Pa. Elite are stunning. Those colors just pop, and the back manages to have a little surprise yet still be supportive.

3abe377bb589d1d96b784649e749be90.jpg

TG TGIF. I know it's like Top Gun's "thing" to do the halter with arm socks but I've never been a fan of this style. It's a nice uniform but not my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

TG TGIF. I know it's like Top Gun's "thing" to do the halter with arm socks but I've never been a fan of this style. It's a nice uniform but not my favorite.

I don't think that one's new is it?

I am pretty sure that skirt does not meet uniform standards...
"When a skirt is worn.... it must fully cover the hips. The skirt must completely cover the briefs and fall at least 1" below the briefs (regular or boy cut)..."

I am pretty sure that skirt does not meet uniform standards...
"When a skirt is worn.... it must fully cover the hips. The skirt must completely cover the briefs and fall at least 1" below the briefs (regular or boy cut)..."
I've been wondering how that works with a skort though since this uniform is a skort, there aren't any briefs to be covered haha. The skirt is bunched up a little in this pic though and I don't think they got any type of deduction for it last year.

I've been wondering how that works with a skort though since this uniform is a skort, there aren't any briefs to be covered haha. The skirt is bunched up a little in this pic though and I don't think they got any type of deduction for it last year.
Its bunched up a little because its a size too small. Seems like all of top gun's unis are fitted this way though. They shouldn't bunch like that. I can't believe that the shorts part of this has the required 3 inch inseam. I fully believe no one would dare deduct for it, but it doesn't meet the rules.

Image policy states shorts must have a 2 inch inseam. So I guess the inseam rule would apply but I have a hard time believing butt cheeks aren't hanging out in the back.

Image policy states shorts must have a 2 inch inseam. So I guess the inseam rule would apply but I have a hard time believing butt cheeks aren't hanging out in the back.

I don't think they are even 2 inches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back