All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP has a lovey purple spot right in that spot this morning from catching a stunt there last night. It definitely worries me that a foot could get caught in the hole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah the placement of that cutout probably could've been eliminated all together. I can see a foot getting caught just as you mentioned.

Saw this on Ultimate Athletics facebook page. They remind me of @cupieqt uniforms a little (maybe because they use the same colors?) but they are one of my favorite unis for sure. So beautiful!
2z7lieh.jpg

Saw this on Ultimate Athletics facebook page. They remind me of @cupieqt uniforms a little (maybe because they use the same colors?) but they are one of my favorite unis for sure. So beautiful!
2z7lieh.jpg
I like everything but the neckline and the length of the skirt. I'll give it an A-

2z7lieh.jpg
Prodigy is no longer a team at UA, so you probably won't see these on the competition floor this year :(

Actually really like these! Didn't really like the prototype picture but they look way better made. Still not loving the back, but guess we all have to live with backs like this for a while now..

fc2382e27a059d68b353611b70ad804a.jpg

716911a4f9210f690e96e2517362b421.jpg

Skickat från min HUAWEI GRA-L09 via Tapatalk

I prefer the back to the front sooo much! If that front cut out was gone I would love this so much more!

Actually really like these! Didn't really like the prototype picture but they look way better made. Still not loving the back, but guess we all have to live with backs like this for a while now..

fc2382e27a059d68b353611b70ad804a.jpg

716911a4f9210f690e96e2517362b421.jpg

Skickat från min HUAWEI GRA-L09 via Tapatalk
these uniforms are perfect, you could technically find a sports bra to fit under it as well. And its not showing a ton of skin in my opinion.

i dont understand the uproar in the front cutout, yes it seems slightly un-nescessary but it does help break up the amount of black on the uniform. ill never understand the argument of people saying a foot or hand might get stuck in there. In all my years of allstars i wore a uniform with both front and back cutouts similar to this and never once did i get someone else's foot or hand stuck in my uniform. And i was a base for all 6 years.

i'm pretty sure all non-worlds teams from all of the cheersport sharks locations are getting the program uniform that the ottawa gym used last season
album-72157666906438291

album-72157666877098966

Ancaster and Cambridge are both getting completely new uniforms.

these uniforms are perfect, you could technically find a sports bra to fit under it as well. And its not showing a ton of skin in my opinion.

i dont understand the uproar in the front cutout, yes it seems slightly un-nescessary but it does help break up the amount of black on the uniform. ill never understand the argument of people saying a foot or hand might get stuck in there. In all my years of allstars i wore a uniform with both front and back cutouts similar to this and never once did i get someone else's foot or hand stuck in my uniform. And i was a base for all 6 years.
I have seen it happen at a competition. That's why I always mention it. A stunt came down, base's uniform was a little big in the shoulders and the flyer's hand went into the strappy back of her uniform. No one was injured, but it took a second to get untangled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, having seen my base 'catch' a foot with her boobs and rip her tank top, that cut out does worry me a little now. Hopefully it's stronger material than that tank was.

LOL, at my first comp last season, doing a two two one. The flyer's foot snagged onto my pants on the way down a took them down about 6 inches. So happy I wore underwear that matched the uniform. I was literally trying to transition clean while pulling my pants up.

Back