All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm hopeful that these new uniforms will look amazing on the floor under the lights. I have seen uniforms that I don't particularly like in photos or even close up in person look fantastic on stage.
Does Brandon get new uniforms this year? I'm not sure I can handle the disappointment if they change their style.

It's just such a change from the clean athletic look we're used to from rays. Far from the worst uniform to be released but I almost feel like their look was what set them apart from other gyms. Especially with all of the prints going on, I'm not a fan:/

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
sorry about the rating. good thing friends are looking out for me! LOL I didn't even know I was logged in. It is fixed now

...:eek::jawdrop: stingray allstars, who are you?!

Any other team and we'd be saying, "It could be worse." Stingrays comes out with this and they don't get even a small pass.

It's far from the worst, but I agree that it doesn't scream Stingray either. As long as their athletes like it, right?

I think the white Peach uniform is very pretty! I can see why, though, that folks are shocked...it is quite different from previous. It definitely looks more "pretty" than "athletic."

I have just about given up on ever seeing my cp's new uniform. I've paid ($400-insert shocked, alarmed emoji) but seen nary a glimpse, sneak peek...NUTTIN'! The suspense is killing me. *sob*

The peach uni is not at all what I would have expected from Rays, but overall not terrible. If it has a custom designed bra that goes with it, or they have a bra suggestion that will work I think its fine. I am a big fan of the skirt length.

I think the white Peach uniform is very pretty! I can see why, though, that folks are shocked...it is quite different from previous. It definitely looks more "pretty" than "athletic."

I have just about given up on ever seeing my cp's new uniform. I've paid ($400-insert shocked, alarmed emoji) but seen nary a glimpse, sneak peek...NUTTIN'! The suspense is killing me. *sob*
Same here $350 and no clue what it will look like other than "you will need a clear strapped bra", which went over like a lead balloon.

I'm hopeful that these new uniforms will look amazing on the floor under the lights. I have seen uniforms that I don't particularly like in photos or even close up in person look fantastic on stage.
Does Brandon get new uniforms this year? I'm not sure I can handle the disappointment if they change their style.

Brandon east is not getting a new uniform this season. I expect that it is the same for the other locations with respect for the program wide uniform. I do not know if the world's teams are getting new ones or not.

Stars vipers have a bunch of new uniforms this season, we should be able to showcase soon!
Y1/Y2/Y3/J2/J3/J4 new uniform
S3/S4- new uniform
S5R- new uniform
SC5- new uniform
IOC5- new uniform
Prep- new uniform!

I love them all!!
My personal favorite is the Y1-J4 uniform and the IOC5 uniform!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back