All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As an alumni of rays I'm kinda sad to see the classic style go. Not a huge fan of steels but peach is kinda growing on me. Hoping I like orange and apple's uniforms more.

I like the one with the skirt but the capri's look like power rangers. That wide band is a no for me.

ETA: but they're not really bad. Just take out the green lines on the Capri's and it'd be less power rangerish.

eta2: I forgot you can't like on Tapatalk anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We actually agree with the power ranger comment [emoji28] but I still love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always loved the Rays look before and the fact that they were not doing all the cut outs etc made them stand out to me. They are not bad but look closer to what everyone else does so to me it takes away how they have always stood out. That said they have awesome teams so sure they will stand out in the crowd no matter what.

These are cute. There's quite a bit going on up top but the bottoms are simple enough to balance it out. The mesh panels on the pants are minimal and low enough that they don't bother me.
5eedaa8d21d752d27645c0060f46c9a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I actually like these...besides the neck. Also reminds me a lot of stingrays last 2 years.

Back