All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I see boobs and hips but it's none of my business.
im just going based off facial structure, it does look like a guy to me. If im wrong, then my bad. But i feel like if it was an official uniform reveal rebel athletics would have instagrammed or tweeted the photo, and they havent. So it was probably a bunch of kids messing around and one of the guys decided to try it on for fun and someone ended up snapping a photo.

im just going based off facial structure, it does look like a guy to me. If im wrong, then my bad. But i feel like if it was an official uniform reveal rebel athletics would have instagrammed or tweeted the photo, and they havent. So it was probably a bunch of kids messing around and one of the guys decided to try it on for fun and someone ended up snapping a photo.
She's a female...

Thats my bad then. It just looks a few sizes too small on her figure which made me assume it was a guy trying to fit into one of the girls unis.
Ive been traumatized by seeing to many guys fit into top gun and cali girls uniforms over the years.....ha.

I think I'd like the Junior uni more if the silver waist and shoulder accents were white. The silver gives it that space-age feel. I prefer the side mesh to stomach mesh though. I think the mesh starts low enough so that all parts will stay covered.

This could be the wrong thread for this, but since there's no confirmation on what it is yet, I'm just going to assume it's potentially athletic apparel related? Any guesses?
w0gs4i.jpg

Also, I noticed a lot of Rays-affiliated Twitter accounts have been responding to ONEx50's tweets... so either this product will be coming from Atlanta or they have something going on with Rays? Maybe a special sports bra that goes with their uniforms?

This could be the wrong thread for this, but since there's no confirmation on what it is yet, I'm just going to assume it's potentially athletic apparel related? Any guesses?
w0gs4i.jpg

Also, I noticed a lot of Rays-affiliated Twitter accounts have been responding to ONEx50's tweets... so either this product will be coming from Atlanta or they have something going on with Rays? Maybe a special sports bra that goes with their uniforms?

They have 249 followers and will reveal something when they hit 250. I'm not on twitter... someone plz?

w0gs4i.jpg

Thinking it's a convertible bra with 50 different strap formations... or i'm nuts and am just hoping.
ETA: definitely just wishing - why would a bra have a twitter account?

w0gs4i.jpg

My guess was some sort of workout program

Thinking it's a convertible bra with 50 different strap formations... or i'm nuts and am just hoping.
ETA: definitely just wishing - why would a bra have a twitter account?

I think you're right.

Back