All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This could be the wrong thread for this, but since there's no confirmation on what it is yet, I'm just going to assume it's potentially athletic apparel related? Any guesses?
w0gs4i.jpg

Also, I noticed a lot of Rays-affiliated Twitter accounts have been responding to ONEx50's tweets... so either this product will be coming from Atlanta or they have something going on with Rays? Maybe a special sports bra that goes with their uniforms?

I'm thinking music based off their last tweet about 150 counts in each routine.

Thinking it's a convertible bra with 50 different strap formations... or i'm nuts and am just hoping.
ETA: definitely just wishing - why would a bra have a twitter account?
Hopefully if it is, it's not a reincarnation of the "convertible bra" a few seasons ago that was just a bandeau with those godawful clear plastic straps.

I'm thinking music based off their last tweet about 150 counts in each routine.

I don't think so. Strength, endurance, IMAGE... And the picture sort of looks like a girl with a criss cross bra. But I could be wrong. @cachoi that doesn't sound good, hope this is something better!

I think you're right.
So it took me all of 30 seconds digging to find this.

Two Thirty Corporation LLC is registered in Atlanta, GA to one Kyle Gilbert, and is listed as "Retail Trade - Cosmetics, Beauty Supplies and Perfume Stores"
There is also a Kyle Gilbert who owns Fiercemixx and has been reposting the Onex50 photos.
It has to be some music/choreo program or company.
The registered type of company is a little odd though :confused:

Back