All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA passion new unis
2zr14yr.jpg
So much about this uniform I shouldn't like, but its just BEAUTIFUL!

So it took me all of 30 seconds digging to find this.

Two Thirty Corporation LLC is registered in Atlanta, GA to one Kyle Gilbert, and is listed as "Retail Trade - Cosmetics, Beauty Supplies and Perfume Stores"
There is also a Kyle Gilbert who owns Fiercemixx and has been reposting the Onex50 photos.
It has to be some music/choreo program or company.
The registered type of company is a little odd though :confused:
I guess we'll just have to wait and find out... their so called "clues" have revealed almost nothing so far.

What could possibly be so "revolutionary"?

I like the Rays Cartersville uni...the beading on the skirt is irk-ing me though, don't know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CEA passion new unis
2zr14yr.jpg

I hated the drawing mock up... and I want to hate it. But instead I hate myself for loving it. What can I say, I'll always be a sucker for clean, white uniforms. If that neck cutout was filled in (and the crazy back if I remember the picture correctly) it would be flawless.

Such a difference in this Baroque pattern versus the Cheer Athletics/Rebel one. So much better here.

My first thought was shoes. Some sort of crossover shoe between cheer and dance.

I LOVE the Passion uniform.

Desert Storm got their new uniforms, here's the ones I could find links for:
CtzGaGgUIAAeNWf.jpg:large

Outlaws

CtxsW88VUAAF0XC.jpg

Bliss

Mobile%20Uploads

Levels 1-4

Haven't seen Rage's yet though, but I'm loving the Levels 1-4 uniforms.

ETA: Levels 1-4 uniforms

Rays- now THAT is a flawless Rays uni. Pops of blue and green, clean and athletic lines, and classic. I love it.

Desert Storm- only sad because I loved the old ones :(

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Passion- pretty much what I would expect out of CEA. It's very girly, almost barbie-esque. I like the skirt design- mostly clean and simple with a pop of design on the side. It look almost mint colored to me though.

Outlaws- I like it minus the guns on the top. I also think the shorts look like they were cut too low so she added black spankies under them. It's just an awkward design.

Back