All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CTR: no to that skirt and that silver oval (have seen it before but I still don't love it). Whole thing looks junior.

Back of Cobras is shown here:
1e2868978e6bdf4859c0a75da0e6a5a0.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thanks for posting these backs! So not sure about Cobra's back, at first glance I guess it is sort of unnecessary to have random cut-outs when a more closed back probably still would have looked great. Love that back in the top left though (guess the senior teams?), it is different but has a purpose and looks supportive too.

Clearly I need new glasses, I didn't notice them at first! At least the clear straps aren't the only option for them.
I'm looking forward to seeing the new uniforms for VAS ice out. It looks like they could be going back to a mainly black uniform for them.

I can't come up with another option. One shoulder is out and so is the back. A one shoulder bra would show because to do one shoulder and support anything it has to come up higher. The full top is going to require clear straps too. There is no crop top band so there will have to be a separate bra. Vast majority will likely be fine in the senior crop since it has a sort of built in bra.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dunno I feel like this could grow on me. Reminds me of my old dance costumes.

Nope. Sorry. There are so many things wrong with this. There is SO much upper chest, there is ZERO support in the top. I actually like the skirt and would probably like the arms if they were attached. If the girls are younger, it's too much skin, if they're older, still too much skin.

Last edited:
Back