All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kbw1ae.jpg

Love the details, I just wish there was more fabric on the uniform.. :p (Really messy edit sorry)
I would even take that whole area black mesh

Wow-lots of comments about my child's new uniform. I think you need to wait and see it before you judge. It is practically the same Aces uniform they had for the past three years, just in white. It covers exactly the same-EXACTLY. The only difference is the straps to hold up the neck piece is thinner and the band around the neck is thinner. That's it. These photos are of prototypes and not the athletes unis. My daughter looked great in it and has enough coverage and support.
I was hoping for a throwback uniform but instead we got this. Do I love it? No. I hate white uniforms. But the girls love it and that is all that matters.

Last edited:
Wow-lots of comments about my child's new uniform. I think you need to wait and see it before you judge. It is practically the same Aces uniform they had for the past three years, just in white. It covers exactly the same-EXACTLY. The only difference is the straps to hold up the neck piece is thinner and the band around the neck is thinner. That's it. These photos are of prototypes and not the athletes unis. My daughter looked great in it and has enough coverage and support.
I was hoping for a throwback uniform but instead we got this. Do I love it? No. I hate white uniforms. But the girls love it and that is all that matters.

if i could do a comparison photo of the two i would. But yes they are almost exactly the same except one was blue and black and the this one is white. Like did the board freak out this much last time aces debuted the old uniform?... i cant remember

if i could do a comparison photo of the two i would. But yes they are almost exactly the same except one was blue and black and the this one is white. Like did the board freak out this much last time aces debuted the old uniform?... i cant remember
I freak out about any uniform that makes a child look like they are wearing lingerie and or a complete lack of functionality and or no way to wear 2 undergarments. I thought those were the basic 'rules' , but they are subjective like most anything else. Aces is just one of many I've freaked out on in the last few years.

Maybe its just me but I thought the other one was just as bad, I remember the comments on that one being the same.

Double post but yes there were very similar comments on the old one

But the girls love it and that is all that matters.

If it were just one gym, I don't think people would be getting this upset but, a particular gym started the trend and now it seems some others are following their lead. "The girls love it and that is all that matters" is becoming a popular comment on this thread but, it doesn't and shouldn't justify the direction some of these uniforms are headed.

If it were just one gym, I don't think people would be getting this upset but, a particular gym started the trend and now it seems some others are following their lead. "The girls love it and that is all that matters" is becoming a popular comment on this thread but, it doesn't and shouldn't justify the direction some of these uniforms are headed.
There's A LOT of stuff my teen girl likes that I don't approve of. If that's the way one makes decisions as a parent, I'm scared. I used to say that when uniforms were just all out ugly, now that they're skimpy and impractical I have to change my tune. Just because a kid loves it is NOT all that matters.

Edited bc I've got fat fingers.

I know my thoughts on it haven't changed. I do feel like it is more the culmination of uniforms this season vs. Aces being the only problem. They are far from the only problem, or the worst problem, unfortunately.

This. Imagine if every rule in life was based on that...

Yes the uniform similar to their old uniform....but the tiny details contribute to it looking skimpier.

The mesh ace on the back. Why?

The thinner straps. Why?

The fact that it's white I think even makes it look "less"

The shorts are skimpy and I understand that it's a prototype...but goodness gracious if that ends up being the final fit. It just doesn't look....nice

But yeah the other uniform is just as bad yet this one managed to be worse.

Also I'd low key be ticked off I paid for a uniform that looks like the old one but in a different color. I wouldn't see the point. I'm cheap like that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The old straps, especially the old back straps compared to the new strap, didn't look flimsy like they were one tuck away from snapping and having a minor be exposed. I actually like the unis if the real version's neckline was high enough so no one spills out the top when inverted, the straps were thicker to actually hold it up, and, of course, shorts were looonger. I'm a sucker for white unis (in theory) as long as I don't have to wear or keep one clean.

Back