All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually like the aces uni, although I do prefer the black uniforms. When I first saw the picture I assumed that the uniforms weren't the actual athletes unis, anyone can see that the top doesn't fit on the smaller girl, and in the picture from twitter the top fits fine. I can guarantee that if the athletes absolutely hated the uniforms, they would say something.

and as a sidenote to the whole tape thing: a coach I used to have told me that she and some of her other team mates would tape themselves into their uniforms, and this was well before back cutouts and chokers were in style. Not at all saying that it's okay for athletes to be told to use tape instead of a sports bra, but it's definitely not a new thing.

I actually like the aces uni, although I do prefer the black uniforms. When I first saw the picture I assumed that the uniforms weren't the actual athletes unis, anyone can see that the top doesn't fit on the smaller girl, and in the picture from twitter the top fits fine. I can guarantee that if the athletes absolutely hated the uniforms, they would say something.

and as a sidenote to the whole tape thing: a coach I used to have told me that she and some of her other team mates would tape themselves into their uniforms, and this was well before back cutouts and chokers were in style. Not at all saying that it's okay for athletes to be told to use tape instead of a sports bra, but it's definitely not a new thing.
I was thinking the same thing. The Twitter picture looks more fitting on that athlete than it does the small girl. I'm not saying that's good or bad or makes it okay. But I must say the girl looks like a b cup so anyone bigger might be different story. I don't remember their old uni though oops.

The back was my only complaint, but that just changed it. Love that idea! And those prep unis are cute!
Just going to say that exact thing about the program uni. Love it with the back filled in. Even just half as much. R5, those strappy backs always scare me, but the front is pretty. Demonstrates how much better the shoulderless look is with material over the chest area.

Well since the same uniform company runs most competitions I don't see any deductions really happening .

Sad but true. But I did remember Nike saying that they are looking for their next "Jordan" brand because it is losing it's appeal and is not as profitable as it once was. I seriously had a thought to email them and say well, duh All Star Cheer unis. I mean All Star CP's already spend a mint on Nike Pros anyway, you can through a feather and hit a kid with Nike Pro gear on in a cheer gym on any day of the week seems like a no brainer to move into unis too. Maybe it would take a huge global brand like Nike to shake things up in the uniform game and actually design unis around support and function then add glitz instead of the other way around.

The Program uniform will have the back filled in! Unfortunately y'all will have to wait till next weekend to see!
Also I'm on the R5 team and we absolutely LOVE our uniforms!!
I loved your uniforms too!

This is CP's third year on prep and this is our favorite uniform so far. There are so many details and it is a lot nicer quality than last year's.

BTW, y'all are great. I love to watch you guys practice while CP has tumbling.

*edited for typos
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well since the same uniform company runs most competitions I don't see any deductions really happening .
...and nearly everything else involved...including a gym with several branches...Hmmm, wonder why it's not an official sport yet...but, I digress... (and yes, I love ellipses)

7faeddad8ec8b55d768833153e906c97.png

2aa840eec4b24536de5b73107e84e5a0.jpg

University Cheer Force new uniforms [emoji170][emoji172]

Last edited:
Back