All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACE:
CwlRVtJXAAAu-YC.jpg

I appreciate that they gave the girls a red v-neck so it matches the boys. Why they couldn't just have a normal V-neck is beyond me, but hey, I'll take it. I like this pending the back.

GI Janes Uniform on Twitter

I like it. The back is a bit distracting or something, but there's definitely been worse. Love the front though.
ACE:
CwlRVtJXAAAu-YC.jpg

I appreciate that they gave the girls a red v-neck so it matches the boys. Why they couldn't just have a normal V-neck is beyond me, but hey, I'll take it. I like this pending the back.
Cute uniforms. The 'custom' shoes look pink though.

I don't love the back of GI Janes but the front is great! I saw this on from the CA kittykatz Instagram . I believe it's the new Youth uniform
0e4661faf283d38205bbb3b69bf916f3.jpg

Eta: rebel just posted reveals for the youth and senior.
They move the camera so dang fast, but it looks like the senior uniform could be decently bra friendly. I adore the youth one and the senior looks gorgeous.
Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't love the back of GI Janes but the front is great! I saw this on from the CA kittykatz Instagram . I believe it's the new Youth uniform
0e4661faf283d38205bbb3b69bf916f3.jpg

Eta: rebel just posted reveals for the youth and senior.
They move the camera so dang fast, but it looks like the senior uniform could be decently bra friendly. I adore the youth one and the senior looks gorgeous.
Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Pic isn't showing for me (my phone, not you). But I just saw the senior one in person and it is stunning!

So is this the future? Blinged shoes??
bad0baff7838f2da040c64f7ac1e5124.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to lie. I think the custom shoes are cute

However if I'd been a base, ain't no way on God's green earth would I'd even begin to go there with somebodies foot.

Not happening. No.

Walk around the arena in those instead of uggs...sure. But otherwise just get the custom colored ones

GI Janes Uniform on Twitter

The back looks like it poufs out a bit, anyone know if it does or if it's an optical illusion? Love the front.

ACE:
CwlRVtJXAAAu-YC.jpg

The neckline is a little crazy for me, but otherwise it's cute. I guess side mesh is a thing this year?

Do they compete in these? If so, how cut up are the bases hands by the end of stunting? It hurts me to look at them, let alone grab and twist them.

Yeah......... these look like a safety hazard and an absolute complete waste of money lol. As an athlete I'd be mad to have to base with these. As a parent I'd be mad that coaches are adding on more money.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm never letting my hypothetical child cheer unless I have a male.

Back