All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The back looks like it poufs out a bit, anyone know if it does or if it's an optical illusion? Love the front.

The neckline is a little crazy for me, but otherwise it's cute. I guess side mesh is a thing this year?

Do they compete in these? If so, how cut up are the bases hands by the end of stunting? It hurts me to look at them, let alone grab and twist them.

Re- the Janes uni I think it's just the fit. They got them yesterday and some need altering. ;) they do not poof out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is this the future? Blinged shoes??
bad0baff7838f2da040c64f7ac1e5124.png

Lol. No way. Every gym that did custom shoes were sent a pair of blinged shoes for the gym.
67f4953e8bb92a4624ceee3b11df84c4.jpg

These are the gym wide shoes

IMG_0951.jpg

Sneak peak of Greenlee Elite Fierce Divas (Y1) new uniform and bow. I've seen a picture of the whole uniform, no cut outs, sleeves are the pink and the rest of the uniform black. The only bling is on the logo. I actually love how simple it is can't wait to see it in person on Tuesday.

The girls had asked for Camo so they got Camo bows.

I don't love the back of GI Janes but the front is great! I saw this on from the CA kittykatz Instagram . I believe it's the new Youth uniform
0e4661faf283d38205bbb3b69bf916f3.jpg

Eta: rebel just posted reveals for the youth and senior.
They move the camera so dang fast, but it looks like the senior uniform could be decently bra friendly. I adore the youth one and the senior looks gorgeous.
Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I saw one of the senior girls walking around in a sports bra that I noticed they all wore! It's the blue straps on the shoulders

So is this the future? Blinged shoes??
bad0baff7838f2da040c64f7ac1e5124.png

Wait are these the same as the ones posted a few pages ago? They didn't look so blingy in that picture.

Eta: never mind they are not the same. Phew. I thought I lost my marbles. Blingy ones are still cute though

Back