All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We ordered Rebel for the first time this year. Super small program, only ordered for two small teams of 8 each. Our first comp was yesterday, our uniforms are late we did not have them in time. So all these reveals are nice to see but all I can think is "grrrr where's ours."

For the record they are full back, full front, no mesh. :) I'll put a pic up once we receive them.
This is common with all the uniform companies these days it seems. We were promised uniforms by showcase by Varsity, and that didn't happen.

I've wanted to go there the last 11 years... Since the years of PCA camp.
I know VAS Blackout got new uniforms. Can't remember where I saw the picture though...

Oh, I remember PCA camp very well. And while I always wanted to go to Western, I've had friends who did cheer there, and not sure I would enjoy the process. Western X was always my dream as I'm no co-ed flyer!!

63a9ea316b517834f5d9539bf58e5953.jpg
acecf837c0886986acf6a0216b20b686.jpg

Our IOC 5 uniform is my favorite new uniform! I will have to find one of the boys!!

A huge upgrade to the uniforms they got last year[emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the alternative hairbow!!

Not sure if this was posted already (I don't think it was) but here's CNY's L5 uni.

CxLsQl6UQAAUwRk.jpg

I think this is the best uni for CNY yet (barring the fact that it dosn't allow for a normal bra.) I really love these.

At this point I hate rhinestones. And feel bad for the 1,400 vacuums that are going to explode this season trying to vacuum up the 18,000 stones per uniform falling off onto the mat.

Also, prayers to the kids tumbling on those mats who will no doubt have rhinestones embedded in their palms when they finish their passes.

Back