All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That Legendary uniform would have me pulling my CP. Absolutely not. No need to give a little kid (or a big kid) a complex about themselves. I also fail to see how those cutouts are legal? Sound like UCF may have gotten in trouble last year for their side cutout?

I like the Power uniforms but the shorts seem a little too long and loose. There's something in between booty shorts and bermudas.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

maillot-de-bain-monokini-1-piece-sexy-femme-pas-cher-2016-.jpg

This is what came to mind for me :(

b25e555dbf53963278697778ea3d37ae.jpg

I know no one on here loved our uniforms but I can't help but think they were better then what's been posted. We didn't have great comments but nothing too negative!

I will say I actually like the skirt on the legends one a lot. I like the color and the lines! That top could be gorgeous without the cutouts! The kids are cute and I hope they have a great season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I would like the skirts too if they actually fit the kids. The color combo is a good one, but they are at least 2 sizes too small.

I know no one on here loved our uniforms but I can't help but think they were better then what's been posted. We didn't have great comments but nothing too negative!

I will say I actually like the skirt on the legends one a lot. I like the color and the lines! That top could be gorgeous without the cutouts! The kids are cute and I hope they have a great season!

Your uniforms are flattering, athletic and comfortable looking! I guess some people just weren't sure about the color iirc.

Legendary is in a different league of criticism for way different reasons.

But I agree about the skirt, it's quite nice! :)

That Legendary uniform would have me pulling my CP. Absolutely not. No need to give a little kid (or a big kid) a complex about themselves. I also fail to see how those cutouts are legal? Sound like UCF may have gotten in trouble last year for their side cutout?

I like the Power uniforms but the shorts seem a little too long and loose. There's something in between booty shorts and bermudas.

The whole uniform fits the girls poorly.

I like your uniforms.

didnt think of that, have they shown the full back of the one piece...

I haven't seen it, but there is no way anyone with hips is getting their rear end through that neckline unless the back is basically nonexistent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back