All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

09ca1830087250000fe9f7c66511afc5.jpg

Another from the UK, Vista Twisters.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I know some people may find that to be a weird place to have a cutout, but when you compete your back always gets super hot if you have to wear a full top. Also, it won't interfere with bra wearing as much.

Love those ICE UK ones. The cut out doesn't prevent any undergarments from being worn, the back isn't torn up. I'm a big fan of the minimalist shorts too. (You would think that gyms would rather have plainer bottoms to draw the attention upwards towards the face.) Overall, these are a total WIN!

a430ca09a0af0926fafce4b2d64b211f.jpg

New program uniform for Intensity Cheer Extreme (ICE) from the UK.

I personally think these are just gorgeous.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I love them. The ICE on the bow looks like someone inserted those letters from a computer. If that makes sense. But these are beautiful.

I was going to say the same thing. If there has to be a cut out…this is OK with me.
speaking of cutouts - I saw more than one picture on IG of girls in uniforms with the chest cut out and the cleavage was way too much. It just shouldn't be a thing. I can't even imagine how bad it is when they are stunting and tumbling if it was as bad as it was just standing there.

speaking of cutouts - I saw more than one picture on IG of girls in uniforms with the chest cut out and the cleavage was way too much. It just shouldn't be a thing. I can't even imagine how bad it is when they are stunting and tumbling if it was as bad as it was just standing there.
Or bending over during the dance :eek:

It's been a while since I've gotten to post one of these :)
(we don't compete for a while, so that's why it's a little late in the game!)
ETA: ahh geez, having upload difficulties
also ETA I realize it's not allstar but the college threads are pretty ghostly nowadays..
ClubCheerUniformpage001-vi.jpg

Gorgeous!!! I really like it!

It would be better if the top was just black. The crop top look with the black stomach and then skirt just doesn't work.

This is my kiddos gym. The uniform as a crop looks really good. My daughter wears it as a crop and with the mid section for both of her teams. I like it better as a crop, but it does look really good when the whole team is together. And the sparkle on stage is amazing.

Back