All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So happy to see them back in white! And with their logo "ECE" instead of the cursive "ECE" - though I know they've restructured teams a bit this season so will all girl and coed be using this? Are they even out of the same location? I get confused lol @quitthedrama help me
This uniform will be worn by the Medium all girl and Medium coed teams (Tewksbury location). And I love how white looks on the floor - not so sure I will love washing them. I'm terrified actually!

This uniform will be worn by the Medium all girl and Medium coed teams (Tewksbury location). And I love how white looks on the floor - not so sure I will love washing them. I'm terrified actually!

We have white for our minis and up. Our parents swear by Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for spots. We found Tide To Go pens work if you get on the spot fast enough.

So happy to see them back in white! And with their logo "ECE" instead of the cursive "ECE" - though I know they've restructured teams a bit this season so will all girl and coed be using this? Are they even out of the same location? I get confused lol @quitthedrama help me
Yes, I like this uni better than the one that they had last season :)

Now I really want to see the boys' new uni

are these new?
15clmir.jpg

Latest posts

Back