All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMO the rule should be

"All uniforms must cover a standard sportsbra".

Athletes would be comfortable and avoid damage to their breast tissue. I find it ridiculous that so many girls in this high impact activity cannot wear a real, supportive bra when they compete. My kid doesn't even have boobs yet but when she does, uniform/bra issues could definitely influence our choice of gym.

I think USASF should come out with like 5 bra style options and say any uniform has to either cover a bra with that style or incorporate it into the uniform. They don’t have to sell them or anything, just like the acceptable bra “styles”.

It would fix the bra issue and encourage sports bras to be incorporated into the unis in an actually supportive way.

BcLUWYKFZYQ

I think USASF should come out with like 5 bra style options and say any uniform has to either cover a bra with that style or incorporate it into the uniform. They don’t have to sell them or anything, just like the acceptable bra “styles”.

It would fix the bra issue and encourage sports bras to be incorporated into the unis in an actually supportive way.
This is genius.

As a parent, paying $500 or so for a themed uniform that is clearly only good for one season is far from practical!!
My first thought as well- was I hope that didn't cost $500! My second thought was why another sport's uniform? Can't help thinking like a mom. But I do like all the shimmer in that video- they are going to look great while performing.

Back