All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the post from our Facebook, but it’s not a picture you can zoom in and see the gorgeous detailing. So i added pics below so you could see all the gorgeous details.

Stars Vipers Medusa
Side note these uniforms didn’t come in until the day before and the rest the day of. I literally picked up some tops from our amazing varsity women and drove them several hours away so they could be in Houston for this competition. I️ got their 30 mins before the kids arrived to the venues We didn’t want them to compete in practicewear. We handed out uniforms at competition, some tops are not theirs/ some skirts weren’t theirs. Some kids were new to the team and not sized for the uniform. We made due with what we had so they could take the floor. We have since had the rest come in and made the swaps needed. This uniform is so pretty and so detailed even if the fit wasn’t perfect for this particular comp they girls looked like a million dollars on the floor. I was so happy they got to have their uniforms.

f6ca0104d3784d4871c85b7888a5692d.png
76c645f127c9d18ec9c0299a85c876fa.png
0dcd627871ee4db034412e78b7d82be3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really like the unis but one thing caught my eye, not sure if it’s just me but it looks like it says”MEDLISA” instead of “MEDUSA”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be very blunt. Maybe it’s my age but,

I extremely dislike the starlites uniform with no hesitation. Great, has a full front and back
, but that doesn’t mean I’ll settle for an unappealing uniform (in my opinion). When you see these uniforms on the team altogether you realize how unflattering it can look.

Twinkles is okay. They need more gold. But RIP to youth 5 right?

This is going to be very blunt. Maybe it’s my age but,

I extremely dislike the starlites uniform with no hesitation. Great, has a full front and back
, but that doesn’t mean I’ll settle for an unappealing uniform (in my opinion). When you see these uniforms on the team altogether you realize how unflattering it can look.

Twinkles is okay. They need more gold. But RIP to youth 5 right?
Youth 5 is still alive. No telling how much longer it will last though. I don't see the 2 teams ever going away unless they are forced to, but who knows.

Youth 5 is still alive. No telling how much longer it will last though. I don't see the 2 teams ever going away unless they are forced to, but who knows.

It was a mild joke connecting the all black and mourning of youth 5 since it’s the last year :)

ETA:
There was a post by the World Cup Twinkles account saying they aren’t just “leaving” the division and that it’s just not the same only competing against one other team. They have to do what they have to do. There was also a follow up response by a Cheer Extreme coach I thought was interesting. Wouldn’t want to start “gossip” so I suggest any curious cats go take a look in the Twitter world.

Sorry i just edited the post!
Ok, I do remember seeing that this now. Thought you were talking about something officially being announced and I got confused haha, it's too early.

But I did see another pic of the Lites uni and saw that it's pleated and it made me love it a million times more than I already did.

Ok, I do remember seeing that this now. Thought you were talking about something officially being announced and I got confused haha, it's too early.

But I did see another pic of the Lites uni and saw that it's pleated and it made me love it a million times more than I already did.

It’s early for me too. I had to go back and make sure I read that right! But i meant youth 5 for WC not altogether so that’s my fault!

Where did you hear that? Definitely haven't seen anything about it not being a division next year.

When the uniform was posted by a WC coach it was hashtagged Youth5 Farewell Tour or something similar and there were jokes about it being all black like a funeral for youth 5 so I wouldn't take that as confirmation but there are only two teams so... anything can happen.

When the uniform was posted by a WC coach it was hashtagged Youth5 Farewell Tour or something similar and there were jokes about it being all black like a funeral for youth 5 so I wouldn't take that as confirmation but there are only two teams so... anything can happen.
Im hoping cea rayleigh goes y5 or one of the other big gyms come with a y5.
Saw that CA doesnt have a youth 4 this year, hoping there is one next season or that kids coming in have the raw talent to push through to y5.
Cant imagine there being no y5 wc team ever since i saw their docu a few years back. These coaches and kids are amazing and it would be sad to see basically youth age junior 5R teams.

This is the post from our Facebook, but it’s not a picture you can zoom in and see the gorgeous detailing. So i added pics below so you could see all the gorgeous details.

Stars Vipers Medusa
Side note these uniforms didn’t come in until the day before and the rest the day of. I literally picked up some tops from our amazing varsity women and drove them several hours away so they could be in Houston for this competition. I️ got their 30 mins before the kids arrived to the venues We didn’t want them to compete in practicewear. We handed out uniforms at competition, some tops are not theirs/ some skirts weren’t theirs. Some kids were new to the team and not sized for the uniform. We made due with what we had so they could take the floor. We have since had the rest come in and made the swaps needed. This uniform is so pretty and so detailed even if the fit wasn’t perfect for this particular comp they girls looked like a million dollars on the floor. I was so happy they got to have their uniforms.

f6ca0104d3784d4871c85b7888a5692d.png
76c645f127c9d18ec9c0299a85c876fa.png
0dcd627871ee4db034412e78b7d82be3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for posting the name of the team...I kept wondering what Med Liza was in reference to.

Thanks for posting the name of the team...I kept wondering what Med Liza was in reference to.

Medusa

MEDium all girl USA

That’s why they changed their name because they went into that division. The font is suppose to be like a Greek font or something but i understand what you are saying it looks like

Back