All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@BlueCat what are you trying to do to my broke college graduate bank account by selling nostalgic uni's, that i totally dont need but totally want (to wear around the house just to do laundry/chores)....

@BlueCat what are you trying to do to my broke college graduate bank account by selling nostalgic uni's, that i totally dont need but totally want (to wear around the house just to do laundry/chores)....

Trying to fix our broken retail account from where we have over-ordered very expensive uniforms over the years. We are selling them at WAY below the cost to produce.

Some beautiful uniforms in there! But why the excessive retouching? These girls look like porcelain dolls here, someone went a little crazy with the smoothing tool!!

th

Julia Roberts age 50 in a Lancome ad. Beauty editing is so ridiculous it has become comical.

I can’t wait for straps, mesh, any combination of the two, and chokers to be GONE.
CSGW’s uni is great, until I see the back. Ugh. Yet another uniform I love until I see one or more of the above mentioned characteristics that kills it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back