All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So uhm....looks like Reckless got some interesting uniform adaptations? The tan sparkly mesh is just the ugliest thing to me. The arm warmers I can maybe get on board with but I stand by regular sleeves would've been a billion times prettier and more old-school collegiate looking, since that appears to be the look they were going for.

So uhm....looks like Reckless got some interesting uniform adaptations? The tan sparkly mesh is just the ugliest thing to me. The arm warmers I can maybe get on board with but I stand by regular sleeves would've been a billion times prettier and more old-school collegiate looking, since that appears to be the look they were going for.

I loved their old uniforms, and I didnt mind the collegiate look of the uniforms when they were first announced, but now i think theyre just getting confused. The sleeves look like an afterthought and the shorts with the mesh completely takes away the collegiate look of the uniform. I think they had a good idea to begin, and now i think theyre trying to innovate a bit too much.

The sparkled mesh legs. What in the world. Why? Like I can maybe look past the sleeves, but why couldn't they just leave the shorts as is?

I mean... as a dancer/older athlete, I can get behind the tan mesh. It’s a little out of the norm, but I think I’d be all for it if the look wasn’t so collegiate. Nothing wrong with performing in tights.

Eta: I didn’t see the mesh sleeves. Hmmmm.

Last edited:

It took me a minute to realize the second uniform had mesh. I was like "oh look they got shorts"...
I don't see the point of adding flesh colored mesh to make pants when they still look like shorts, seems like a waste of money.

I'm so confused by the mesh sleeves and tights...

Reckless’s uniform looks so cheap to me. The tights, arm bands, mesh sleeves, shorts make it worse and it all looks like an afterthought.

It was a cool idea (collegiate throwback look) but it looks so poorly executed. And they keep adding stuff onto it that makes it look like a costume from Bring It On: The Musical or something of the like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reckless uniform With the nude mesh covered in rhinestones on stage was beautiful. Very much a toned down version of Brittney toxic music video outfit

I just watched their video and it's actually cute! There are just tiny bits of sparkle all over the flyers. It's a nice effect. The armbands should be on the upper arm though. They're a little bit distracting where they are now.

It took me a minute to realize the second uniform had mesh. I was like "oh look they got shorts"...
I don't see the point of adding flesh colored mesh to make pants when they still look like shorts, seems like a waste of money.
The mesh has crystals embedded in it so the arms and legs sparkle.

Back